Hayward's Primary School



Dear Parents/Carers,

I have taken the decision to cancel the Pennywell Farm trip, scheduled for this Monday. Pennywell Farm have remained closed this weekend due to the poor weather and I am concerned about the distance needed to travel if the roads are wet/icy on Monday. Pennywell farm are not 100% sure they will be opening and the coach company require a definite decision.

Their website states;

Due to the freezing conditions and for the safety of our visitors, staff and animals, we have reluctantly taken the decision to close this weekend, Sat 3 and Sun 4 March.

We anticipate and hope to reopen on Monday but will update as soon as we can. Stay warm and we hope to see you soon.

The trip will be taking place very soon. I will be communicating with Pennywell Farm, first thing on Monday, to re-book the trip at their earliest convenience. I will confirm this with you ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding and please pass on my apologies to the children.

Andy Smith

You must be logged in to create a blog post:

If you would like to register, please submit a request to Mr Hitchcock.