Vacancy for KS2 Teacher
KS 2 Teacher required from September 2020
Closing Date: Friday 15th May 2020 (12:00 noon)
Shortlisting: Friday 15th May - After School
Interview Date: Thursday 21st May
We seek to appoint a full time MPS Teacher to join our hard working KS2 team. The role will be paid at an MPS 3 or MPS 4 level depending on experience.
The successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding, creative and enthusiastic
- Work effectively as part of a team showing care and professionalism whilst being an active member of our school
- Develop excellent relationships with pupils, colleagues, families and the wider community.
- Have very good knowledge and experience of teaching in KS2
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have the confidence to think on your feet and adapt your practice in a variety of situations.
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview, although an interest/expertise in DT would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
- An experienced team of colleagues
- Support with the demands of teaching through coaching and our well being policy
Unfortunately due to the ongoing challenges presented with COVID-19, a tour of the school is impossible. We will be putting together a video tour, which will be uploaded to the website and will hopefully give you a feel for the school. Our website, www.haywards.org, is a fantastic window for our school.
Please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01363 772970 if you would like to discuss the role in more depth.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancies section of the school website (www.haywards.org) or by request by emailing our school business manager at email@example.com
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.