Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher - 1 year Maternity Cover
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher - 1 year Maternity Cover from September 2020
Closing Date: Monday 18th May 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 18th May After School
Interview Date: Friday 22nd May 2020
We seek to appoint a MPS Teacher to join our hard working EYFS team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding, creative and enthusiastic
- Be caring, professional, willing to become an active member of our school and be able to develop excellent relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues.
- Have experience of working in the EYFS
- Have knowledge / experience of both pre-school settings and Y1 expectations
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have an in depth knowledge of the developments of a child in the Early Years and know what children need in order to be successful
- Have the confidence to think on your feet and adapt your practice in a variety of situations.
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Be able to work effectively as part of the team and contribute to wider school life
- Build positive relationships with all members of our community
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- Commitment to professional development and career progression
- An experienced team of EYFS colleagues
Unfortunately due to the ongoing challenges presented with COVID-19, a tour of the school is impossible. We will be putting together a video tour, which will be uploaded to the website and will hopefully give you a feel for the school. Our website, www.haywards.org, is a fantastic window for our school.
Please contact the school office by email email@example.com or phone on 01363 772970 if you would like to discuss the role in more depth.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancies section of the school website (www.haywards.org) or by request by emailing our school business manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.