KS2 Teacher - Full time, permanent
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st April 2021 (12:00 noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Hayward’s is a thriving and expanding town school which serves its local community. We aim to provide high standards of teaching & learning, developing confident and independent learners through our high quality provision.
We seek to appoint a full time MPS Teacher to join our hard working KS2 team from September 2021. The role will be paid at an MPS 3 or MPS 4 level depending on experience.
The successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding, creative and enthusiastic
- Work effectively as part of a team showing care and professionalism whilst being an active member of our school
- Develop excellent relationships with pupils, colleagues, families and the wider community.
- Have very good knowledge and experience of teaching in KS2
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have the confidence to think on their feet and adapt their practice in a variety of situations.
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview, although an interest/expertise in Science would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
- An experienced team of colleagues
- Support with the demands of teaching through coaching and our well being policy
Unfortunately due to the ongoing challenges presented with COVID-19, a tour of the school prior to interview is not possible. Our website, www.haywards.org, is a fantastic window for our school.
Please contact the school office by email email@example.com if you would like to discuss the role in more depth.
Application form and job details are available to download here or by request by emailing our School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.