New News Story
We currently have a vacancy for a Key Stage 2 Teacher with subject leader responsibility
KS2 teacher, with subject leader responsibility
Pay scale: TPS
Full Time Permanent position to start Sept 2018.
Closing date : by 12 noon Monday 21 May
Interview date: Friday 25 May
We seek to appoint a talented Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our hard working team and take on a subject leadership role across the school (subject to be agreed/discussed on appointment.) The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of outstanding practice
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Be able to work effectively as part of the team and contribute to wider school life
- Build positive relationships with all members of our community
- Lead by example
- Have proven experience and success in whole school development
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01363 772970 to arrange an appointment.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancy page of the school website or by request by emailing our school business manager at email@example.com
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.