Teacher with Subject Leader Responsibility
Salary - TPS
Permanent - Full Time
Required to work – September 2019
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th March 2019
Interview Date: Monday 18th March
Hayward’s is a thriving and expanding town school which serves its local community. We aim to provide high standards of teaching & learning, developing confident and independent learners through our high quality provision.
We seek to appoint a Teacher to join our hard working team. A year group preference can be discussed at interview. The successful candidates will:
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Be able to work effectively as part of the team and contribute to wider school life
- Build positive relationships with all members of our community
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview
• Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
• A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
• A commitment to professional development and career progression
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school. There are three after school tours which you are welcome to attend:
Wednesday 13th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Monday 25th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Thursday 28th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01363 772970 to arrange a place on the tour. If these times aren’t convenient please contact the school and we will do our best to arrange an alternative time.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancies section of the school website (www.haywards.org) or by request by emailing our school business manager at email@example.com
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.