Salary: MPS - Permanent
Start Date: September 2019
Closing Date: Thursday 16th May 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 23rd May
Hayward’s is a thriving and expanding town school which serves its local community. We aim to provide high standards of teaching & learning, developing confident and independent learners through our high quality provision.
We seek to appoint an MPS Teacher to join our hard working KS2 team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding, creative and enthusiastic
- Be caring, professional, willing to become an active member of our school and be able to develop excellent relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues.
- Have experience of working in KS2
- Have knowledge / experience of teaching in KS2
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have the confidence to think on your feet and adapt your practice in a variety of situations.
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Be able to work effectively as part of the team and contribute to wider school life
- Build positive relationships with all members of our community
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
- An experienced team of colleagues
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school.
Please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01363 772970 to arrange a visit.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancies section of the school website (www.haywards.org) or by request by emailing our school business manager at email@example.com
Applications must be completed in full and returned by 12 noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.