Key Learning Documents Autumn 2021
These key documents are sent out at the beginning of each term - please keep an eye out for them dropping into your inbox!
- Unit Letter – with key information including days for PE/home learning expectations etc.
- Hayward's Curriculum Jigsaw – this document provides you with an overview of the learning experiences the children will enjoy over the course of the year.
- Knowledge Map – This document contains the key knowledge that the children need to learn during this term. If you could spend some time looking at this with your child/children it will help greatly.
- Knowledge Organiser – These will be used in the classroom and will also be a key document for you to use at home. The knowledge organiser contains the key learning and vocabulary that the children will be using in the classroom. If you could spend some time looking at this with your child/children it will help greatly. It would be great if the children can begin committing these key facts to memory.
- Pick N’ Mix – This lists a variety of tasks the children will need to complete for their home learning (alongside their spelling, reading and times tables). A piece of work needs to be submitted once every half term please in any form you choose.
Please contact the office if you have any questions and the relevant teacher will get in touch.