It has been fantastic welcoming the children back to school. Please find below a reminder about some of the key changes:
- The gate that you bring your child to in the morning;
EYFS - through the front gate.
Y1 and Y2 - through the pedestrian entrance at the front of the school.
Mr Gordon's Class and Year 4 - through the Dean Street Entrance
Miss Phillips, Year 5 and Year 6 - through the gate by the pet area/tanglewood forest school.
- The timings for the school day (these will be reviewed, based on government guidance, on a half-termly basis)
EYFS Drop Off 8:45-9:00am Collection 3:15-3:30pm
Year 2, 4 and 6 Drop Off 8:30-8:45am Collection 3:00-3:15pm
Year 1, 3 and 5 Drop Off 8:45-9:00am Collection 3:15-3:30pm
- Details about what your child will need to bring.
Sun cream, Sun hat, Waterproof clothing, 2 drink bottles and packed lunch
Schools were required to produce a risk assessment ready for the children to return in September 2020. This is regularly reviewed. The most up to date version of our risk assessment can be found below.
Remote Education Plan
If your child is absent from school, please refer to the Remote Education document that can be found in the parent section of the website.
With the office closed, we have put the following documents on the website for information:
- Absence Request Form
- Medical Update/Medicine Administration Form
- Collection Arrangements Form
- Dietary Arrangements Form
- Change of details form
These can also be picked up from the adult at each of the four gates.